Friday 5 April 2013

Folksy Friday - Jewelled Variety

After posting about branching out from silver the other day, I felt it was worth a look around Folksy to see what other jewellers are creating by not using silver. Mostly...

As you can imagine, it was pretty inspiring. So here's a Folksy Friday of jewelled variety.



1. Aqua floral fabric necklace by Jewels by Susan
2. Heart shaped pendant by Skylark Lane
3. Sea glass and copper earrings by Celtic Shore
4. Polymer clay and silver necklace by Clare Lloyd Jewellery
5. Daisy glass pendant by Elle & Pea
6. Wood pendant by wood-n
7. Copper flower pendant by LO Designz
8. Bird ceramic brooch by Little Brick House
9. Amethyst and grey felt necklace by Anna King Jewellery

Fabric, pewter, paper, resin, sea glass, copper, polymer clay, glass, flowers, wood, copper clay, ceramic, felt. And some silver, just for good measure. All beautiful. I call that very inspiring.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely muted colours in all of those pieces. And what a variety of crafts too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection! All beautiful, but I particularly love the little heart by Skylark Lane. I will have to check out their shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! I was bowled over by the sheer variety around - and this is only a tiny selection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my necklace on your lovely blog. I really appreciate it. This just shows the variety of jeweled loveliness available within the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the above, there are some amazing things being made in the u.k. Thank you for the feature too!!!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful collection of jewellery. The variety available always amazes me.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful, isn't it? Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  7. You're both very welcome! It is great to find such a wonderful variety of jewellery, and even nicer to share :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment here - I always love to read them and I do my best to reply to them all, either here or by email.