Sunday 23 December 2012

Inspiration - Winter

November and December have brought a lot of rain and a few frosty days. Christmas shopping has been hard, but it's done and (most) gifts are wrapped. I'm trying, now, to enjoy a little of that Christmas feeling, trying not to miss it in the rush and bustle and things-to-do chaos that can easily descend at this time.
  
Here's some photos I've taken in the last couple of months.





Hope you've enjoyed the chaos and cold a little this winter!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my readers and fellow bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful photographs! Thank you for your kind comments on my blog - and here's to a very happy new year! Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment here - I always love to read them and I do my best to reply to them all, either here or by email.