Tuesday 6 November 2012

Inspiration - Autumn

September merged into October, and suddenly it's November and officially autumn and cold enough to be winter. Here's a few photos I took through September and October, things that caught my eye and inspired me, made my heart sing a little, and made me laugh.

Click on the images to see them larger and in a slideshow -  it's a little slow to load, mind.


Beach seen through sea defences sand worm traces sand advertising water marks on sand rose petals alpine strawberry web in dew against hydrangea leaves stunning cloud against stunning sky carved pumpkins by the sea


Hope you enjoyed your late summer early autumn months too.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment here - I always love to read them and I do my best to reply to them all, either here or by email.